Sarah is committed to exceeding client expectations and prides herself on delivering the best possible service.
Sarah has a background in commercial law and has worked in legal firms in Sydney and Newcastle for a number of years.
Sarah joined Turnbull Hill in March 2017. She works closely with our family lawyers, Allysha Merrett and Claire Aumuller. Sarah has developed a passion for family and criminal law and takes pride in helping clients through stressful times.
Sarah aims to be empathetic and approachable and offer a personalised service to ensure each client feels comfortable and supported.
What Sarah does
Who Sarah works with
Sarah works with a range of family law and criminal law clients.
Locations Sarah services
Newcastle, Central Coast and Sydney
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
In her spare time, Sarah likes to play netball, walk her dog and catch up with friends and family.
- Family & De Facto Law
- Family Law First Step Package
- Family Law Property Settlement
- Family Law Divorce
- Family Law Online Divorce (Uncontested)
- Family Law Child Support
- Family Law Children Matters
- Family Law Separation Agreements
- Criminal Law
- AVOs Apprehended Violence Orders
- Affray and Public Violence
- Break and Enter
- Centrelink Fraud
- Computer Offences and Cybercrime
- Corporate Crime
- Drink Driving Lawyers
- Drug Driving Lawyers
- Drug Offences
- Extortion and Blackmail
- Firearm Offences
- Hinder an Investigation
- Larceny and Stealing
- Malicious Damage to Property
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Penalty Notices
- Perjury and False Accusations
- Stalking and Intimidation
- Bankruptcy Crime
- Environmental Crime
- Fraud & Cyber Fraud
- Identity Crime
- Insider Trading
- Misappropriation of Assets and Funds
- Money Laundering
- Tax Fraud
- Sex Crimes and Sexual Offences