Conveyancing Lawyers in NSW
Whether you’re buying or selling, our Exceptional Conveyancing & Property Law Team will carefully guide you through the property minefield and look after you in five very special ways:
- We’ll keep you informed every step of the way, explaining things clearly in plain English…
- We’ll return your enquiries by the end of the day, at the latest…
- We’ll ensure your transaction is dealt with promptly and efficiently. We don’t cut corners and you’ll have no nagging worries, because every aspect of your matter will be looked after properly…
- We guarantee you’ll receive the highest standard of customer service. If we let you down in any way we’ll fix the problem promptly at our cost. Also, in accordance with our 100% Money Back Guarantee, if you’re not absolutely delighted with our service, we’ll refund to you every cent of our fees…
- We’ll provide you with correct advice that you can rely on and we’ll do so in a manner that is timely, honest and straightforward.
We’ve looked after over 27,000 people just like you since 1969… so you know you’ll be in the right hands!
What areas of conveyancing and property law can we assist you with?
Our Exceptional Conveyancing & Property Law Team can provide you with exceptional service and possess expertise in the following areas:
- Dealing with all types of Title, including Torrens, Old System, Qualified, Strata and Community.
- Acting for buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property, including drafting and advising on contracts.
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in respect of residential mortgage transactions and commercial loan transactions.
- Acting for lessors and lessees in respect of commercial lease matters.
- Acting for land developers in respect of subdivisions in relation to land under Torrens Title, Strata and Community Title (including drafting and registering Section 88B instruments creating easements, rights of way, Restrictions as to User, etc).
- Creating Easements by way of Transfer.
- Acting for individuals in respect of resumptions of property by Councils and the Roads & Maritime Services (Road Traffic Authority – RTA).
- Elder Law – Advising people who are considering going into a Retirement Village or Nursing Home (including advising them about Deeds of Licence and other “retirement living” documentation).
Which major suburbs in NSW do we offer conveyancing and property law services in?
We also offer conveyancing services to all suburbs that surround the ones below.
Newcastle & Lake Macquarie
Adamstown, Belmont, Bennetts Green, Birmingham Gardens, Broadmeadow, Cameron Park, Cardiff, Carrington, Charlestown, Edgeworth, Eleebana, Elermore Vale, Fletcher, Garden Suburb, Gateshead, Georgetown, Glendale, Hamilton, Hillsborough, Islington, Jesmond, Jewells, Kahibah, Kotara, Kurri Kurri, Lakelands, Lambton, Macquarie Hills, Maryland, Maryville, Mayfield, Merewether, Minmi, Newcastle, New Lambton, Rankin Park, Redhead, Sandgate, Shortland, Speers Point, Stockton, Tighes Hill, Valentine, Wallsend, Warabrook, Waratah, Warners Bay, Whitebridge, Windale
Avoca Beach, Bateau Bay, Berkley Vale, Blackwall, Blue Haven, Booker Bay, Budgewoi, Buff Point, Chain Valley Bay, Charmhaven, Copacabana, Davistown, Doyalson, East Gosford, Empire Bay, Erina, Ettalong Beach, Forresters Beach, Glenning Valley, Gorokan, Gosford, Green Point, Gwandalan, Halekulani, Hamlyn Terrace, Kanwal, Kariong, Killarney Vale, Kincumber, Lake Haven, Lake Munmorah, Lisarow, Long Jetty, Mannering Park, Mardi, Narara, Niagara Park, Noraville, North Avoca, North Gosford, Ourimbah, Point Clare, San Remo, Saratoga, Springfield, Summerland Point, Terrigal, The Entrance, Toukley, Tumbi Umbi, Wamberal, Watanobbi, Woongarrah, Woy Woy, Wyee, Wyoming, Wyong
- 02/05/2017 by Gavin HanrahanCommercial Leases in NSW: Common Questions & Answers
- 14/12/2010 by John TeagueA caveatable interest can be created by an Agreement containing the property owner's consent
- 08/03/2016 by John TeagueCommercial Leases: Understanding the basics
- 08/08/2014 by John TeagueSelling? What about accepting a deposit of less than 10%?
- 15/01/2013 by John TeagueIllegal Tree Removal and Destruction - A "Growing" Issue