Caitlin is an experienced Commercial Lawyer and has advised clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters. She is committed to delivering strategic, accurate and practical legal advice to her commercial client base in an efficient and timely manner.
Caitlin is a Senior Lawyer of our Business and Property Team. Caitlin supports her clients with legal and commercial matters by adopting a problem-solving approach which focuses on the best possible outcomes for the client, including providing commercial analysis, and the fostering of productive ongoing client relationships with relevant parties.
Her expertise for simple advice in complex situations revolves around agreements for corporate governance and structuring, management and exit strategies for businesses and companies, and advice on all types of commercial and corporate transactions. Caitlin has extensive experience advising clients across all of these areas.
Caitlin is well respected within the business community and has a reputation for going above and beyond to ensure her client’s needs are always put first and they achieve the best possible outcome.
What Caitlin does
- Corporate and Commercial Advice
- Commercial Transactions including leasing, sales and purchase of commercial and industrial property, sale and purchase of business
- Property Development and Subdivisions
- Structure, Management and Exit for Business and Company
- Strata and Community Title
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Construction Contract Advice and Negotiation
- General Commercial Agreements
- Self-Managed Superfunds
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Outside of work Caitlin enjoys surfing, days at the beach, cooking, travelling to far flung places and enjoying time with her family.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Newcastle Law Society
- Central Coast Law Society
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
- The Society of Construction Law
- The SMSF Association
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- Business Structures
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- 2013 – Admission to High Court of Australia
- 2013 – Admission to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice College Of Law – Sydney
- 2007 – 2012 – Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Commercial Law) Macquarie University – Sydney
- Award for Performance in 2010 – Department of Business Law Prize