Over the last 14 years Rani has helped hundreds of clients achieve excellent results in their matters.
I am a Partner of the Turnbull Hill and I lead the Property and Business team. With my background in asset protection and structuring I use those skills to practice in our exceptional wills and estate team.
I believe clients come to us because they need our advice and expertise. My approach is to listen to my clients, understand their goals and objectives and then give them realistic and practical advice. My approach is to help my clients.
What I do
I do business and commercial transactions, drafting of commercial contracts and terms. I do wills from standard to complicated and asset structuring. I administer estates in the most efficient way possible.
Who I work with
Clients who have a business, are selling a business or are looking to acquire a business. I work with clients who need to do a will or update a will, and lastly I work with clients that have lost someone and need to administer an estate.
Locations I service
Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Region, Regional NSW
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
My interests outside of work include spending time with family and friends.
Turnbull Hill Lawyers has been listed in the Doyles Guide ‘Leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Law Firms – NSW‘ for 2021.
- Wills and Estates Law
- Deceased Estates, Probate and Administration
- Estate Planning
- Testamentary Trust
- Asset Protection
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Enduring Guardian
- Elder Law
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Contracts
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Structures
- Business Law
- Bachelor of Arts (English & International Relations)
- Graduate Law (University of NSW)
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales