Over the last 10 years she has helped hundreds of clients achieve excellent results in their matters.
Rani Gandha is a Partner who practices law in our Wills & Estates Team, alongside Warwick Gilbertson, who is a Law Society Accredited Specialist in Family Law. She also assists the Business Law Team, working alongside Gavin Hanrahan. Rani has worked in the fields of Wills & Estates Law, Commercial Law and Security Law.
Rani is understanding of the fact that her clients are often going through a difficult time having lost a loved one and works to ensure that she makes the process of administering the estate as simple as possible. Rani uses her experience with asset protection and trust structure to assist clients obtain the will and estate planning documents that will achieve the best result for their beneficiaries.
Rani’s interests outside of work include gardening, spending time with her family, and cooking.
- Wills and Estates Law
- Deceased Estates, Probate and Administration
- Estate Planning
- Testamentary Trust
- Asset Protection
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Enduring Guardian
- Elder Law
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Contracts
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Structures
- Business Law
- Bachelor of Arts (English & International Relations)
- Graduate Law (University of NSW)
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales