Claire assists her clients with an empathetic and personable approach to ensure they feel supported throughout the family law process.
Claire commenced her legal studies in 2013 at the University of Newcastle.
Claire joined the team at Turnbull Hill in 2018, having graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Diploma of Legal Practice in 2017. She was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2018 and is also on the High Court register of practitioners.
She assumes an empathetic and personable approach with her clients to ensure they feel supported throughout the difficult family law process.
What Claire does
Claire has successfully prepared for and conducted financial and parenting cases in the Federal Circuit Court at Newcastle, Parramatta and Sydney. Claire advocates for her clients in negotiations to formalise their property settlement or parenting arrangement and regularly represents her clients at mediation around the Newcastle, Central Coast and wider Sydney regions.
Claire volunteers at University Legal Centre advice nights to provide free legal advice to those who may not be able to afford legal services.
Claire also conducts free property settlement seminars in Newcastle and the Central Coast.
Claire works closely with the entire family law team at Turnbull Hill Lawyers and has successfully prepared for and conducted:
- Financial matters
- Parenting matters
- Consent Orders
- Divorce Applications and hearings
Some of Claire’s cases
- Parenting cases in the Federal Circuit Court at Newcastle and Parramatta;
- Financial cases in the Federal Circuit Court at Newcastle;
- Cases involving assisted reproductive technology services;
- Cases involving international relocation;
- Family law mediations.
Locations Claire services
- Central Coast
- Hunter region
- Regional NSW
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Outside of work, Claire enjoys going to the beach, camping, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Family & De Facto Law
- Family Law Property Settlement
- Family Law Divorce
- Family Law First Step Package
- Family Law Children Matters
- Family Law Online Divorce (Uncontested)
- Family Law Separation Agreements
- Family Law Child Support
- Online Family Law Help
- Bachelor of Communication with Distinction
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Australia