Claire assists her clients with an empathetic and personable approach to ensure they feel supported throughout the family law process.
Claire joined the team at Turnbull Hill in 2018, having graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Diploma of Legal Practice in 2017. She was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2018 and is also on the High Court register of practitioners.
She assumes an empathetic and personable approach with her clients to ensure they feel supported throughout the difficult family law process.
What Claire does
Claire works closely with the entire family law team at Turnbull Hill Lawyers and has successfully prepared for and conducted:
- Financial matters
- Parenting matters
- Consent Orders
- Divorce Applications and hearings
Some of Claire’s cases
- Parenting cases in the Federal Circuit Court at Newcastle and Parramatta
- Financial cases in the Federal Circuit Court at Newcastle
- Cases involving assisted reproductive technology services
- Family law mediations
Locations Claire services
- Central Coast
- Hunter region
- Regional NSW
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Outside of work, Claire enjoys going to the beach, camping, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Family & De Facto Law
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Family Law Property Settlement
- Family Law Divorce
- Family Law First Step Package
- Family Law Children Matters
- Family Law Online Divorce (Uncontested)
- Family Law Separation Agreements
- Family Law Child Support
- Bachelor of Communication with Distinction
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Australia