Claire assists her clients with an empathetic and personable approach to ensure they feel supported throughout the family law process.
Claire joined the team at Turnbull Hill in 2018, having graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Diploma of Legal Practice in 2017. Claire was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2018 and is also on the High Court register of practitioners.
Claire has worked in family law both prior to and subsequent to her admission, working on parenting and property matters as well as those within the care and protection jurisdiction. She assumes an empathetic and personable approach with her clients to ensure they feel supported throughout the difficult family law process.
Outside of work, Claire enjoys going to the beach, road-tripping, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Family & De Facto Law
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Family Law Property Settlement
- Family Law Divorce
- Family Law First Step Package
- Family Law Children Matters
- Family Law Online Divorce (Uncontested)
- Family Law Separation Agreements
- Family Law Child Support
- Bachelor of Communication with Distinction
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Australia