Senior Lawyer and Accredited Specialist in Family Law
Jennifer is an experienced family lawyer who assists clients in a calm and professional manner.
Jennifer has been working as a family lawyer since 2012.
She completed her legal studies in 2011 graduating with a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Newcastle. Jennifer previously graduated with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English and Politics from the University of New South Wales. In June 2017 Jennifer completed a Master of Applied Law (Family Law) with the College of Law NSW.
Jennifer joined Turnbull Hill lawyers in December 2020 and became an Accredited Specialist in Family Law in 2021.
Jennifer will approach your matter in a calm and direct manner. She is dedicated to making sure that you understand all of your options during this difficult period.
What Jennifer does
Prior to working with Turnbull Hill Lawyers Jennifer worked as a solicitor in the Sutherland Shire gaining extensive experience in all types of family law matters including complex and high value property settlements, parenting matters, divorce, enforcement and appeal proceedings.
Jennifer also has experience in a variety of wills and estates matters and is particularly mindful of the increasingly important interaction between your family law matter and estate planning.
Some of Jennifer’s cases
- Property matters involving self-managed superannuation funds, defined benefit superannuation entitlements, discretionary family trusts, unit trusts and various business structures.
- Financial Agreements both prior to cohabitation and at the end of relationships.
- Litigated matters involving multiple parties and intervenors.
- Both parenting and property matters settled by mediation, round-table discussion or via correspondence.
Locations Jennifer services
- Central Coast
- Hunter region
- Regional NSW
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Jennifer enjoys baking and is particularly proud of her chocolate caramel slice. To balance this Jennifer also does a fair amount of walking.
- Family & De Facto Law
- Family Law Property Settlement
- Family Law Divorce
- Family Law First Step Package
- Family Law Children Matters
- Family Law Online Divorce (Uncontested)
- Family Law Separation Agreements
- Family Law Child Support
- Online Family Law Help
- Wills and Estates Law
- Estate Planning
- Deceased Estates, Probate and Administration
- Asset Protection
- Testamentary Trust
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Enduring Guardian
- Elder Law
- Master of Applied Law (Family Law) – College of Law NSW – June 2017
- Bachelor of Laws/Diploma of Legal Practice – University of Newcastle – November 2011
- Bachelor of Arts – UNSW – July 2008
- Accredited Specialist (Family Law) since 2021