I will work hard to do what is right for my clients.
I graduated from the University of Technology, Sydney in 2017 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, majoring in Journalism. I was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2019.
My approach is to understand my client’s circumstances and objectives and to tailor my advice accordingly, and to help my client’s feel at ease during what is inevitably a stressful time.
What Julia does
I practice as a member of the Property and Business team, assisting in all transactional matters. I also work alongside Rani Gandha in business structuring and estate planning matters.
Who Julia works with
Clients who are looking to purchase or sell real property or a business.
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
I like to play football, surf, ski, cook and spend time with my loved ones and my dogs.
- Conveyancing & Property Law
- Conveyancing Free Quote NSW
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- Business Structures
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Practicing Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales