Alira Muchiri prides herself on delivering exceptional outcomes, communicating openly with her clients and ensuring all conveyances go as smoothly as possible.
Alira Muchiri graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Business and a Bachelor of Laws and Diploma of Legal Practise in 2008 and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2009.
Alira’s interests outside of work include travel, spending time with her friends and family, and cooking.
Alira practices as a member of our Exceptional Conveyancing Team, headed by top Conveyancing Lawyer John Teague, who is a Law Society Accredited Property Law Specialist. She also assists the Business Law team, working alongside Gavin Hanrahan, and works with small-to-medium business owners on commercial transactions and business contracts.
- Conveyancing & Property Law
- Conveyancing Free Quote NSW
- Conveyancing 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- Business Structures
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Legal Practice (2008)
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales