Alira Muchiri prides herself on delivering exceptional outcomes, communicating openly with her clients and ensuring all transactions run as smoothly as possible.
Alira Muchiri graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Business in 2006 and a Bachelor of Laws and Diploma of Legal Practise in 2008 and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2009.
Alira has experience in commercial transactions, business contracts, wills and estates and property law. Alira can assist you with matters including buying and selling property, sale and purchase of business, commercial and retail leasing and negotiating and drafting various agreements.
What Alira does
Alira practices as a member of our Conveyancing Team. She also assists the Business Law team, working alongside Rani Gandha, and works with small-to-medium business owners on commercial transactions and business contracts.
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Alira’s interests outside of work include travel, spending time with her friends and family including her two small children, and cooking.
- Conveyancing & Property Law
- Conveyancing Free Quote NSW
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- Business Structures
- Business Buy and Sell Agreement
- Business Buying or Selling
- Business Distribution Agreement
- Business Franchising & Franchise Agreement
- Business Joint Venture Agreement
- Business Licensing Agreement
- Business Partnership Agreement
- Business Shareholders Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Legal Practice (2008)
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales