Debt Recovery Lawyers Sydney
Our Debt Recovery Team has been helping thousands of businesses and individuals right across greater Sydney recover their debts and get back on track since 1969. We understand that an unrecovered debt can have a serious impact on the overall efficiency of a business or on the lifestyle of an individual.
For businesses, our goal is to eliminate your outstanding debts, improve your overall cash flow and, in doing so, increase your profits. Instead of wasting valuable time chasing down unreliable debtors, we want you to be focused on sustaining profitability and operational priorities within your business.
By utilising our highly trained and experienced Debt Recovery Team, you’ll be able to relax knowing that all your unpaid accounts will soon be closed and a fast result will be achieved.
Contact us for a free and confidential consultation over the phone about your debt situation.
How do I get started?
As a business or individual in Sydney, how do I get started recovering or collecting a debt?
How does it work?
We follow a proven and effective debt recovery process to recover all of our clients’ debts. You can view the entire legal process, in a 1-page step-by-step flow chart, by clicking here – Debt Recovery Process Flow Chart. If you don’t understand any of the terms used in the chart, click this link fora more detailed explanation – Debt Recovery Methods.
There are absolutely no hidden costs or charges! All of the costs, for every step in the process, will be outlined clearly in your client services agreement.
How much does it all cost?
We take no commission at all. The only costs involved are for each of the individual steps in the debt recovery process.
The costs involved in the majority of these steps are recoverable from the debtor, provided the debtor is financially secure at the end of the process.
We assist clients with business and personal debts right across NSW. While we do the bulk of our debt recovery work remotely, we have Sydney offices at:
- Level 8, 65 York Street, Sydney CBD – (02) 8076 6002
Our Debt Recovery Legal Services
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Debtor location and skip tracing
- Letters of Demand
- Commencing proceedings in the Consumer, NSW Civil Administrative Tribunal (NCAT), Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court
- Settling matters by way of alternative dispute resolution processes
- Drafting and enforcing Deeds of Release and security enforcement documentation
- Obtaining and enforcing judgements by way of writs, instalment orders, garnishment, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency solutions
- Advising in preference recovery disputes and insolvent transactions
- Assisting you in the recovery of your assets including obtaining urgent court orders (Mareva Injunctions)
- Advising you on your risk and liabilities in your business transactions
- Assisting you and your business by drafting agreements to minimise the need for debt recovery actions
- Advise on the protection of your security interests under the Personal Properties Security Act 2009 (Cth)
- Act for you in Competition and Consumer Act claims
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Litigation
- Insolvency Law
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Restructuring
- Business Contracts
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Business Risk Management
More information related to the debt recovery process in NSW
- 28/06/2017 by Gavin HanrahanThe Debt Recovery Process in NSW
- 24/07/2015 by Gavin HanrahanWhat is a letter of demand and when do I send it?
- 04/10/2017 by Jack LindgrenLetter of Demand
- 17/04/2014 by Gavin Hanrahan10 Ways Business Owners Can Improve Their Debt Recovery Processes
- 24/10/2017 by Jack LindgrenPersonal Guarantees: Do you know what you are signing?