If you cannot locate your original marriage certificate, you should supply your lawyer with a certified copy of this document.

If you do not have a certificate of marriage because it was irretrievably damaged, lost or never issued in the first place, you will need to present proof of the marriage along with an affidavit. This Affidavit should include information about the time and place of the ceremony and state that both parties recognised it as a marriage ceremony.

Get Help

Please provide details regarding your matter so we can assist you.

We respond in 24 hours or less!*

*During regular business hours

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Send us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us

Free Call 1800 994 279