After your family lawyer has reviewed your binding financial agreement and provided you with advice, they will give you a certificate of advice which you will sign to acknowledge that you have received it. You must then give a copy of this certificate to the other party and vice versa.

Only when both parties have received a copy will you have fulfilled the requirement of section 90G of the Family Law Act 1975.

Get Help

Please provide details regarding your matter so we can assist you.

We respond in 24 hours or less!*

*During regular business hours

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Send us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us

Free Call 1800 994 279