If a parent does not agree to the assessment made by Services Australia, they can lodge an Application to Change your Assessment. To be successful, an applicant must demonstrate one of the 10 different types of special circumstances, that the change is just and equitable and that it is otherwise proper.

Our family lawyers can assist you with completing this form if required.

Get Help

Please provide details regarding your matter so we can assist you.

We respond in 24 hours or less!*

*During regular business hours

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Send us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us

Free Call 1800 994 279