Yes. You can withdraw an online divorce application if you have had a change of heart since filing and the hearing has not been held yet. In this case, you can retract your application by submitting a Form 1D – Notice of Discontinuance to the Court.

Once the divorce order has been issued, withdrawing your application is not possible. In such a scenario, the sole means to reconcile with your spouse is through remarriage.

If you are contemplating withdrawing your divorce application and reconciling with your spouse, it is imperative to seek legal counsel. Our family lawyers can assist you through this process and offer advice on any legal complexities that may arise.

Get Help

Please provide details regarding your matter so we can assist you.

We respond in 24 hours or less!*

*During regular business hours

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Send us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us

Free Call 1800 994 279