Client Service is important to us!
That is why at Turnbull Hill Lawyers we offer 3 simple and secure payment options, which can be tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to manage your cashflow in a way that best suits you.
Please use the matter number outlined in your Client Services Agreement or Tax Invoice when making a payment.
Ways to pay:
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Transfer funds directly from your bank with no additional fees.
(One Time Charge)
Pay funds using your credit/debit card*.
*A surcharge of 1.5% will be applied to these transactions.
3-12 Month Payment Plan
Available for Tax Invoices over $2,500**
**Interest applies. No early payout/termination fees.
Selecting any of these three options will direct you to the QuickFee secure online payment gateway.
How a Quickfee payment plan helps:
- Smooth your cashflow
- Obtain the legal services you need in an affordable way
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes
- Obtain the additional services you need to grow your business
- Access an additional line of credit without formal application or engaging the bank
- No additional security is required
- The loan with QuickFee can be paid out early, saving interest charges
If you are unsure which option to select, give James Hey from Quick Fee a call on 0407 018 408 to discuss what payment method best suits your needs.