Jacklyn is a lawyer within our Compensation & Insurance Claims and Commercial & Civil Litigation Teams. She assists clients with all types of compensation claims, from personal injury to motor vehicle accidents, as well as commercial litigation matters, from debt recovery to defamation.
Jacklyn Dooley is a member of the litigation team, specialising in personal injury. She assists Gavin Hanrahan with:
- motor vehicle accident claims
- medical negligence claims
- general personal injury claims
- workers compensation claims
- dust diseases claims
- debt recovery
- dispute litigation
Jacklyn was admitted as a Lawyer in 2015 after working as a Clerk and Legal Secretary in the industry for 7 years. She graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Degree in Arts as well as Law. She has worked and lived in the Hunter area her whole life and is proud to call Newcastle home.
She approaches her work with enthusiasm and believes that it is an important aspect of her work to build a working relationship with clients. Often times her work involves emotionally distressing situations for clients, and she strives to bring an understanding to her work as well as legal knowledge.
Who Jacklyn works with
Jacklyn appears in the New South Wales Local and District Courts, as well as the Dust Diseases Tribunal, the Claims Assessment Resolution Service (for motor vehicle matters) and the Worker’s Compensation Commission.
Some of Jacklyn’s cases
- Debt recovery matters – Plaintiff and Defendant
- Contract dispute litigation
- Defamation claims – Plaintiff and Defendant
- Dust Diseases claims
- Motor accident claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Worker’s compensation claims
Locations Jacklyn services
- Central Coast
- Hunter region
- Regional NSW
Outside of Turnbull Hill Lawyers
Outside of work, Jacklyn enjoys reading, walking her dog and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys dancing (tap especially) and was previously a student of the Debbie Rae Dance Studio for 21 years.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Claims
- Medical Negligence Compensation Claims
- Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Dust Disease & Asbestos Compensation Claims
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Litigation
- Defamation Law
- Diploma of Legal Practice (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts & Law
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales