Jacklyn is a lawyer within our Compensation & Insurance Claims Team. She assists clients with all types of compensation claims, from personal injury to motor vehicle accidents.
Jacklyn Dooley is a member of the litigation team, specialising in personal injury. She assists Gavin Hanrahan with motor vehicle accident, medical negligence, general personal injury and workers compensation cases.
Jacklyn was admitted as a Lawyer in 2015 after working as a Clerk and Legal Secretary in the industry for 7 years. She graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Degree in Arts as well as Law. She has worked and lived in the Hunter area her whole life and is proud to call Newcastle home.
She approaches her work with enthusiasm and believes that it is an important aspect of her work to build a working relationship with clients. Often times her work involves emotionally distressing situations for clients, and she strives to bring an understanding to her work as well as legal knowledge.
Outside of work, Jacklyn enjoys reading, walking her dog and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys dancing (tap especially) and has been a student of the Debbie Rae Dance Studio for the last 21 years.
- Compensation & Insurance Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Claims
- Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Total Permanent Disability (TPD) Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Medical Negligence Compensation Claims
- Dust Disease & Asbestos Compensation Claims
- Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
- Hospital Negligence Compensation Claims
- Failed Surgery Compensation Claims
- Birth Injury Compensation Claims
- Informed Consent Compensation Claims
- Diploma of Legal Practice (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts & Law