Have you been left out of a Will, or not properly provided for? Is the Will legally binding, can you Challenge the Will?
Have you been left out of a Will and treated unfairly? There is something you can do about it.
Come to our free information session to find out everything you need to know about what to do if you’ve been left out of a Will, and what is involved in contesting & challenging a Will.
The session covers a number of helpful, practical tips for various situations and a clear explanation of the important factors, including:
- What sorts of people are able to make a claim? Do you qualify?
- What time limits are involved? Are you still able to contest the Will?
- Is the Will valid? Why is validity of a Will important?
- Was there any forgery or fraud involved? Why is this important?
- What happens when there is no Will?
- What legal fees are involved in challenging a Will?
To reserve your place click the BOOK NOW button on the right! Hurry though, because seats are limited. For more information call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this event with friends too!
Wednesday 10th April 2019
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
29 Smith Street, Charlestown