Lawyers in Newcastle, Central Coast, Parramatta & Sydney

Welcome to Turnbull Hill Lawyers

Turnbull Hill Lawyers is a full-service office of lawyers providing assistance to the people and businesses of Newcastle, Central Coast, Parramatta & Sydney. Our law firm was established in 1969. With over 55 staff and 4 offices right across NSW, we are proud to offer legal expertise in a broad range of practice areas.

Click the links below, use the menu above, email us or give us a call on 1800 994 279 to find out more.


Business, Commercial & Workplace


Personal Practice Areas

Commercial Litigation   Family Law, De Facto Law & Divorce
Business Acquisitions, Disposals & Mergers   Property Settlement
Business Succession   Conveyancing & Property
Business Asset Protection   Contested Wills
Business Structures   Wills & Estates
Workplace Relations & Employment   Deceased Estates, Probate & Administration
Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Restructuring   Enduring Guardian & Power of Attorney
Building & Construction   Personal Asset Protection
Risk Management   Estate Planning
Insurance   Criminal
Debt Recovery   Elder Law
Planning & Environmental   Claims
Personal Property Securities   Compensation & Insurance Personal Injury
Unfair Dismissal Claims   TPD & Superannuation Motor Vehicle
    Medical Negligence Dust Diseases


Find Us on Google Plus


Contact Us Now

We respond in 24 hours or less

Please provide details regarding your matter so we can assist you

Enquiry Form

Fill out our enquiry form and we'll respond within 24 hours

Please tick to verify that you are not a spam


Small business owners could benefit from the recent changes made to unfair contract laws

There are currently over 2 million small businesses and franchises in Australia. If you are the owner of one of these small business or franchises then you could benefit from new laws designed to protect small businesses from unfair terms in standard form contracts. The new laws came into effect on 12 November 2016. The new provisions will ap...

Read More ...

What if you separate and one person refuses to move out?

It is difficult enough when, for whatever reason, a couple separates. It is an even worse situation when one person refuses to move out of the home. It might be the case that one person can't afford to move out and pay rent somewhere until they have received their share of a property settlement or there are young children involved who nee...

Read More ...

Drinking & Driving During the Holidays: Risks & reminders to ensure you have a safe holiday season

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE NOT EVEN THE MORNING AFTER A BIG NIGHT OUT LOSE YOUR LICENCE AND POSSIBLY YOUR JOB!!! With end of year parties, family gatherings and celebrations regularly involving alcohol, road users need to be extra vigilant in making appropriate plans for transport. When individuals drink and drive it increases the ri...

Read More ...

You may want to remind your staff about what is acceptable behaviour at the Christmas Party...

DRAFT EMAIL TEMPLATE FOR EMPLOYERS STAFF CHRISTMAS PARTY EMAIL This draft email was written for employers wanting to remind staff about what is acceptable behaviour. DRAFT EMAIL - IMPORTANT MESSAGE EVERYONE MUST READ

Hi everyone,

As you are aware the Christmas Party is being held at (insert venue) tonight from (insert ...

Read More ...

If I move out, does my ex get to keep the house?

When a marriage unfortunately breaks down, in most situations it is necessary for one of the parties to find somewhere else to live. Most of us are not lucky enough to own a property with two houses on it, one for each of you! A common misconception is that if you move out of the home and leave your ex there, you are giving up your share ...

Read More ...

Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next

"Thank you for your support and assistance in getting my client's property purchase completed. Its great to deal with solicitors who are competent an...

Stuart Bell

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation